Youth Resource and Recovery Center
Youth Recovery and Resource Center (YRC) provides services and programming to young people between the ages of 13 and 21. These fun and engaging youth activities and support services are offered through peer leaders that are young people in recovery who support other adolescents. The YRC is also so much more than helping youth in the El Paso community, they also address any substance use or experimentation. It implements a positive youth development model to address youth’s social-emotional, professional development, intervention, treatment, and recovery needs.
- Interventions to improve school engagement and attitudes
- Development of a positive self-identity and increasing social relationships
- Resources, linkages and workshops geared towards to employment opportunities
- Staff also host fun and engaging activities for the participants to enjoy in a safe, drug-free environment
- Refer participants to additional education or intensive services