PRC Region 10
With community collaboration, the program creates a regional needs assessment. We work to increase community awareness, resources, and substance use data. We support, provide resources, and develop people working in the prevention field to educate our community about substance use and misuse.
- Serve as the primary resource for substance use and behavioral health data for the region
- Strengthen compliance with existing laws on the sale of tobacco and nicotine products to minors through education and monitoring activities
- Increase awareness about substance use and misuse
- Disseminate information using different media outlets
- Build prevention workforce capacity through technical support and coordinate prevention trainings in our region