IMASTAR provides youth sessions typically in a school or community-based setting. Group sessions focus on teaching youth about positive self-concept, positive actions for body and mind, managing yourself responsibly, and treating others the way you like to be treated.
- A ten week skill building groups delivered once a week for one hour
- Engaging activities with youth and community focused on a safe and drug-free environment
- Staff also host fun and engaging activities for the participants to enjoy in a safe, drug-free environment
- Share information with the community to change attitudes on substance use and mental health disorders
- Refer participants to additional education or intensive services
Call to learn more about eligibility for Telehealth or to schedule an appointment.
A Youth Prevention Indicated Program