We promote resiliency and community correctness by providing healing and direct services to individuals at risk for substance misuse. Our free services are available to both youths and young adults ages 6 to 25 and their families, in city and rural communities throughout El Paso County. We focus our efforts on identifying and helping those with adverse childhood experiences, trauma, and other emerging behavioral health needs.
- Hosting Zumba, yoga, meditation, and other health classes
- Stress reducing activities for individuals facing trauma, tragedy, or any stress-inducing concerns
- Conduct screenings for mental health, substance use, and social determinants of health
- Linkage and referrals to other services and care after screening
- Follow-ups and continued support and guidance
- Young adults ages 6 to 25 and their families