Aliviane is committed to easing the journey of recovery. We offer affordable and reasonably priced services to our clients. We accept both Medicaid, Medicare, and limited private insurance. We also offer the largest selection of state funded services and programs dealing with substance abuse related issues in West Texas. To qualify for our many state funded programs, you must be uninsured and meet certain income eligibility guidelines. All of state our state funded programs are the payer of last resort, and all clients must be screened for eligibility, which includes third party insurance and financial eligibility.
Financial Information: During your first appointment, a financial screener will determine your eligibility for various programs and services offered at our treatment centers, including Medicaid and insurance coverage. Various state-funded treatment programs may be available to you free-of-charge depending on your eligibility. We also accept private pay clients. Affordable payment options are also made available to all our clients. To more rapidly to determine eligibility for third party and state funded services, please bring with you the following documents during your initial visit:
- Current utility bill or a letter from the person you are living with.
- Texas ID or Texas Driver’s License with Texas address (only if you have one).
- Last three (3) pay stubs, W-2 form, Income Tax, any other source of income, or a letter written by your supervisor.
- Bring your current MEDICAID information, CHIP information, or INSURANCE CARD.
- Bring your Social Security card for student.
- If you are not the parent of the student, you need to bring letter of guardianship notarized.
- Parent or guardian must be present with son/daughter for scheduled appointment.
- YOU MUST BRING COURT ORDER OR REFERRAL IF YOU HAVE ONE TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
If you or a loved one needs help, call 915-782-4000 or email email@example.com