Aliviane is committed to easing the journey of recovery. We accept both Medicaid and limited private insurance. We also offer the largest selection of state funded services and programs dealing with substance use related issues in West Texas. To qualify for our many state funded programs, you must be uninsured and meet certain income eligibility guidelines. All State funded programs are the payer of last resort, and all clients must be screened for eligibility, which includes third party insurance and financial eligibility. If you or a loved one needs help, call 915-782-4000 or email email@example.com.
Financial Information: During your first appointment, a financial screener will determine your eligibility for various programs and services offered at our treatment centers, including Medicaid and insurance coverage. Various State-funded treatment programs may be available to you free-of-charge depending on your eligibility. We also accept private pay clients. Affordable payment options are also made available to all our clients. To accurately determine eligibility for third party and State funded services, please bring with you the following documents during your initial visit:
• Current utility bill or a letter from the person you are living with.
• Texas ID or Texas Driver’s License with Texas address (only if you have one).
• Last three (3) pay stubs, W-2 form, Income Tax, any other source of income, or a letter written by your supervisor.
• Bring your current MEDICAID information, CHIP information, or INSURANCE CARD.
• Bring your Social Security card.
• If you are not the parent of the minor, you need to bring letter of guardianship notarized.
• Parent or guardian must be present with minor for scheduled appointment.
• If you have a Court Order or a referral source, please make sure you bring a copy of your referral to your appointment.