Women & Children's Residential
Women & Children’s Residential (WCR) program offers compassion and cares for women seeking substance use disorder treatment in a structured female-only setting. Our team of licensed professionals helps ease the journey to recovery in a safe and nurturing environment. As children accompany their mothers in this journey, they begin healing, thriving, excelling academically, and experience encouragement and hope for their family’s future.
- Provided with 24-hour care, shelter, food, and transportation
- Daily individualized therapy with robust programming
- Medication management
- Routine consultation with psychiatrists and other medical providers
- Therapeutic recreational activities
- Integration of family support and visiting hours
- Playrooms for children
- Case management
Clients are eligible for increased wrap around services through the Por Mi Familia Program, a collaboration between Aliviane, Inc. and the Minority Aids Research Center.
- Texas Resident
- Must be 17 years or older
- Must be pregnant 17 years or older
Cristina Hernandez, LCDC